- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This ENPP3 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 814-843 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human ENPP3.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 100 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ENPP3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Ectonucleotide pyrophosphatase/phosphodiesterase family member 3, E-NPP 3, Phosphodiesterase I beta, PD-Ibeta, Phosphodiesterase I/nucleotide pyrophosphatase 3, CD203c, Alkaline phosphodiesterase I, Nucleotide pyrophosphatase, NPPase, ENPP3, PDNP3
- Protein Accession Number: O14638
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5169
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The protein encoded by this gene belongs to a series ofectoenzymes that are involved in hydrolysis of extracellularnucleotides. These ectoenzymes possess ATPase and ATPpyrophosphatase activities and are type II transmembrane proteins.Expression of the related rat mRNA has been found in a subset ofimmature glial cells and in the alimentary tract. The correspondingrat protein has been detected in the pancreas, small intestine,colon, and liver. The human mRNA is expressed in glioma cells,prostate, and uterus. Expression of the human protein has beendetected in uterus, basophils, and mast cells. [provided byRefSeq].
- 1: Rose, J.E., et al. Mol. Med. 16 (7-8), 247-253 (2010) :
- 2: Ono, E., et al. J. Allergy Clin. Immunol. 125(2):483-489(2010)
- 3: Wolanczyk-Medrala, A., et al. Ann Agric Environ Med 16(2):301-304(2009)
- 4: Chirumbolo, S., et al. Inflamm. Res. 58(11):755-764(2009)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 60-695
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.