- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Dog
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-EKLKDDKLQVEK
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:64000.Immunohistochemistry:In paraffin embedded Human Kidney shows cytoplasm staining preferentially in PC. Recommended concentration, 2-4ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognise both reported isoforms (NP_006366.2; NP_872114.1).
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ENOX2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ecto-NOX disulfide-thiol exchanger 2, RP5-875H3.1, APK1, COVA1, tNOX, APK1 antigen, cytosolic ovarian carcinoma antigen 1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_006366.2,NP_872114.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 32528293
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 10495
- 1: Chueh PJ, Wu LY, Morre DM, Morre DJ. tNOX is both necessary and sufficient as a ular target for the anticancer actions of capsaicin and the green tea catechin (-)-epigallocatechin-3-gallate. Biofactors. 2004;20(4):235-49.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 46-653
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.