- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: eNOS (Ab-1177) antibody was raised against a peptide sequence around aa.1175~1179 (T-Q-S-F-S) derived from Human eNOS.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Western Blot: 1:500~1:1000, Immunofluorescence: 1:100~1:200
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody detects endogenous level of total eNOS protein.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 140 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Antibody supplied in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store antibody at -20°C for up to one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: NOS3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: eNOS, ECNOS, Constitutive NOS, EC-NOS, NOS3, NOSIII
- Protein Accession Number: NP_000594.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 40254422
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 4846
- Produces nitric oxide (NO) which is implicated in vascular smooth muscle relaxation through a cGMP-mediated signal transduction pathway. NO mediates vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF)-induced angiogenesis in coronary vessels and promotes blood clotting through the activation of platelets.
- 1: Fulton, D. et al. (1999) Nature 399, 597-601. Harris, M. B. et al. (2001) J. Biol. Chem. 276, 16587-16591. Thomas, S. R. et al. (2002) J. Biol. Chem. 277, 6017-6024.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 79-565
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $330.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.