- HOST SPECIES: Chicken
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: 161-320
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: NNE antibody can be used for the detection of NNE by Western blot, may also work for IHC and ICC.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 47 kDa (calculated)
- PURIFICATION: Antigen affinity-purified
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-Buffered Saline. No preservatives added.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: ENO1 antibody can be stored at 4°C for short term (weeks). Long term storage should be at -20°C. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ENO1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ENO1L1, MBPB1, MPB1, Alpha-enolase, 2-phospho-D-glycerate hydro-lyase, NNE, PPH, ENO1L1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001419.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4503571
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2023
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Enolase 1; phosphopyruvate hydratase; MYC promoter-binding protein 1; non-neural enolase; 2-phospho-D-glycerate hydro-lyase; tau-crystallin. Enolase 1 gene encodes one of three enolase isoenzymes found in mammals; it encodes α-enolase, a homodimeric soluble enzyme, and also encodes a shorter monomeric structural lens protein, tau-crystallin. The two proteins are made from the same message. The full length protein, the isoenzyme, is found in the cytoplasm. The shorter protein is produced from an alternative translation start, is localized to the nucleus, and has been found to bind to an element in the c-myc promoter.
- 1: Ochi, H., Horiuchi, I., Araki, N., Toda, T., Araki, T., Sato, K., Murai, H., Osoegawa, M., Yamada, T., Okamura, K., Ogino, T., Mizumoto, K., Yamashita, H., Saya, H., Kira, J. Proteomic analysis of human brain identifies alpha-enolase as a novel autoantigen in Hashimoto's encephalopathy. FEBS Lett. 528: 197-202, 2002.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: XW-7416
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $585.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin