- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Arabidopsis, C. elegans, Human, Zebrafish
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human ENO1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: ENO1 antibody can be used for detection of ENO1 by ELISA at 1:62500. ENO1 antibody can be used for detection of ENO1 by western blot at 1.25 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1205 - Jurkat Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 47 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by protein A chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store ENO1 antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ENO1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ENO1, NNE, PPH, MPB1, ENO1L1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001419
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4503571
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2023
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- ENO1 is one of three enolase isoenzymes found in mammals; its gene encodes alpha-enolase, a homodimeric soluble enzyme, and also encodes a shorter monomeric structural lens protein, tau-crystallin. The two proteins are made from the same message. The full length protein, the isoenzyme, is found in the cytoplasm. The shorter protein is produced from an alternative translation start, is localized to the nucleus, and has been found to bind to an element in the c-myc promoter. A pseudogene has been identified that is located on the other arm of the same chromosome.
- 1: Ghosh, A.K., et al., (2005) J. Biol. Chem. 280 (14), 14325-14330.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 28-773
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $415.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.