- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: E. coli
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: AAVLRELRCV CLQTTQGVHP KMISNLQVFA IGPQCSKVEV VASLKNGKEI CLDPEAPFLK KVIQKILDGG NKEN
- BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY: Biological activity was determined by its ability to chemoattract human peripheral blood neutrophils using a concentration of 5.0 - 10.0 ng/mL.
- PURITY: Greater than 98% by SDS-PAGE gel and HPLC analyses.
Endotoxin level is less than 0.1 ng per μg (1EU/μg).
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The lyophilized ENA-78 recombinant protein is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. Reconstituted ENA-78 is stable for at least 3 months when stored in working aliquots with a carrier protein at -20°C. As with any protein, exposing ENA-78 recombinant protein to repeated freeze / thaw cycles is not recommended. When working with proteins care should be taken to keep recombinant protein at a cool and stable temperature.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CXCL5
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: SCYB5, ENA-78, ENA78, SCYB5, C-X-C motif chemokine 5, Epithelial-derived neutrophil-activating protein 78
- Protein Accession Number: NP_002985.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4506849
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 6374
- ENA-78 is a CXC chemokine that signals through the CXCR2 receptor. It is expressed in monocytes, platelets, endothelial cells, and mast cells. ENA-78 is a chemoattractant for neutrophils. The three naturally occurring variants of human ENA-78; ENA 5-78, ENA 9-78 and ENA 10-78, contain 74, 70, and 69 amino acid residues, respectively, and possess the same biological activity. ENA-78 contains the four conserved cysteine residues present in CXC chemokines, and also contains the 'ELR' motif common to CXC chemokines that bind to the CXCR1 and CXCR2 receptors. Recombinant Human ENA-78 is an 8.0 kDa protein consisting of 74 amino acid residues.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 40-373
- Size: 0.005 mg | 0.02 mg
- List Price: $189.00 – $289.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin