- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Produced from sera of rabbits pre-immunized with highly pure (>98%) recombinant hENA-78 (human ENA-78).
- CONJUGATE: Biotin
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: ELISA:
Sandwich: To detect hENA-78 by sandwich ELISA (using 100 μL/well antibody solution) a concentration of 0.25 - 1.0 μg/mL of this antibody is required. This biotinylated polyclonal antibody, in conjunction with our Polyclonal Anti-Human ENA-78 (XP-5123) as a capture antibody, allows the detection of at least 0.2 - 0.4 ng/well of recombinant hENA-78.
To detect hENA-78 by Western Blot analysis this antibody can be used at a concentration of 0.1 - 0.2 μg/mL. Used in conjunction with compatible secondary reagents the detection limit for recombinant hENA-78 is 1.5 - 3.0 ng/lane, under either reducing or non-reducing conditions.
- PURIFICATION: Anti-hENA-78 specific antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and then biotinylated.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: ENA-78 antibody is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. The reconstituted antibody is stable for at least two weeks at 2-8°C. Frozen aliquots are stable for at least 6 months when stored at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CXCL5
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: SCYB5, ENA-78, ENA78, SCYB5, C-X-C motif chemokine 5, Epithelial-derived neutrophil-activating protein 78,
- Protein Accession Number: P42830
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 1169525
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 6374
- USER NOTE: Centrifuge vial prior to opening.
- ENA-78 is a a 9.9kD inflammatory chemokine that belongs to the CXC chemokine family. ENA-78 is expressed by fibroblasts, is induced by bacterial lipopolysaccharides, and is chemotactic for neutrophils. This chemokine is produced concomitantly with Interleukin 8 (IL8) in response to stimulation with either Interleukin 1 (IL1) or Tumor Necrosis Factor alpha (TNFA). This chemokine is a potent chemotaxin involved in neutrophil activation.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: XP-5123Bt
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $350.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.