- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Produced from sera of goats pre-immunized with highly pure (>98%) recombinant (human EMAP-II).
- CONJUGATE: Biotin
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: ELISA:
Sandwich: To detect hEMAP-II by sandwich ELISA (using 100 μL/well antibody solution) a concentration of 0.25 - 1.0 μg/mL of this antibody is required. This biotinylated polyclonal antibody, in conjunction with our Polyclonal Anti-Human EMAP-II (XP-5122) as a capture antibody, allows the detection of at least 0.2 - 0.4 ng/well of recombinant hEMAP-II.
To detect hEMAP-II by Western Blot analysis this antibody can be used at a concentration of 0.1 - 0.2 μg/mL. Used in conjunction with compatible secondary reagents the detection limit for recombinant hEMAP-II is 1.5 - 3.0 ng/lane, under either reducing or non-reducing conditions.
- PURIFICATION: Anti-hEMAP-II specific antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and then biotinylated.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: EMAP-II antibody is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. The reconstituted antibody is stable for at least two weeks at 2-8°C. Frozen aliquots are stable for at least 6 months when stored at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: AIMP1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: p43, HLD3, EMAP2, SCYE1, EMAPII, Aminoacyl tRNA synthase complex-interacting multifunctional protein 1, Multisynthase complex auxiliary component p43, EMAP-2
- Protein Accession Number: Q12904
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 85700432
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 9255
- USER NOTE: Centrifuge vial prior to opening.
- EMAP II is a cytokine that is specifically induced by apoptosis. The release of this cytokine renders the tumor associated vasculature sensitive to tumor necrosis factor. Its precursor is identical to the p43 subunit, which is associated with the multi tRNA synthetase complex. Therefore, proEMAP II may function in binding RNA as part of the tRNA synthetase complex in normal cells and in stimulating inflammatory responses after proteolytic cleavage in tumor cells.EMAP II inhibits angiogenesis of vascular beds and suppresses the growth of primary and secondary tumors without affecting normal tissues.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: XP-5122Bt
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $365.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin