- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Monkey
- IMMUNOGEN: This ELOVL5 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 271-299 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human ELOVL5.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 35 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ELOVL5
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Elongation of very long chain fatty acids protein 5, 3-keto acyl-CoA synthase ELOVL5, ELOVL fatty acid elongase 5, ELOVL FA elongase 5, Fatty acid elongase 1, hELO1, Very-long-chain 3-oxoacyl-CoA synthase 5, ELOVL5, ELOVL2
- Protein Accession Number: Q9NYP7
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 74753072
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 60481
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- ELOVL5 plays a role in elongation of long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids.
- 1: Lu, Y., et al. J. Lipid Res. 49(12):2582-2589(2008)
- 2: Olsen, J.V., et al. Cell 127(3):635-648(2006)
- 3: Barragan, I., et al. Int. J. Mol. Med. 16(6):1163-1167(2005)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 64-213
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin