- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human ELFN2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: ELFN2 antibody can be used for detection of ELFN2 by ELISA at 1:1562500. ELFN2 antibody can be used for detection of ELFN2 by western blot at 1 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: 721_B Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 90 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store ELFN2 antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ELFN2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ELFN2, KIAA1904, LRRC62, dJ63G5.3, PPP1R29
- Protein Accession Number: NP_443138
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 116268101
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 114794
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- ELFN2 is a single-pass membrane protein. It contains 1 fibronectin type-III domain and 5 LRR (leucine-rich) repeats. The exact function of ELFN2 remains unknown.
- 1: Olsen, J.V., (2006) Cell 127 (3), 635-648.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 26-490
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $475.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.