- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of mouse Elf3.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Elf3 antibody can be used for detection of Elf3 by ELISA at 1:62500. Elf3 antibody can be used for detection of Elf3 by western blot at 1.0 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1422 - Mouse Trachea Tissue Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 41 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store Elf3 antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Elf3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Elf3, ESE-1, ESX, jen
- Protein Accession Number: NP_031947
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 6679629
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 13710
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Elf3 is a transcriptional activator that binds and transactivates ETS sequences containing the consensus nucleotide core sequence GGA[AT]. It acts synergistically with POU2F3 to transactivate the SPRR2A promoter and with RUNX1 to transactivate the ANGPT1 promoter (By similarity). It also transactivates collagenase, CCL20, CLND7, FLG, KRT8, NOS2, PTGS2, SPRR2B, TGFBR2 and TGM3 promoters. IT represses KRT4 promoter activity (By similarity). It may play an important role in epithelial cell differentiation and tumorigenesis and may be a critical downstream effector of the ERBB2 signaling pathway (By similarity). It may be associated with mammary gland development and involution. It plays an important role in the regulation of transcription with TATA-less promoters in preimplantation embryos, which is essential in preimplantation development.
- 1: Do, H.J., (2006) FEBS Lett. 580 (7), 1865-1871.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 28-574
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $475.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.