- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 882
- Formula: C49H55N9O7
- CAS: 1370468-36-2
- Solubility: Soluble in DMSO (30mg/ml) or DMF (30mg/ml).
- InChi Key: BVAZQCUMNICBAQ-ISSDNXAZSA-N
- Smiles: O=C(N1CCCC1C2=NC=C(C3=CC4=C(N(C5=C4)[C@@H](OC6=C5C=CC(C7=CN=C(N7)[C@@H]8CCCN8C([C@H](C(C)C)NC(OC)=O)=O)=C6)C9=CC=CC=C9)C=C3)N2)[C@@H](NC(OC)=O)C(C)C
- Identity: Determined by 1H-NMR.
- PURITY: greater than or equal to 98% (HPLC)
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Short Term Storage:+4C. Long Term Storage: -20C. Handling Advice: Protect from light. Use/Stability: Stable for at least 2 years after receipt when stored at -20C.
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: MK-8742
- Elbasvir is a direct-acting antiviral drug that potently inhibits hepatitis C virus (HCV) non-structural protein 5A (NS5A). NS5A is essential for HCV RNA synthesis and viral assembly, and elbasvir inhibits the assembly of new viral replicase complexes when used at a concentration of 50 pM. It exhibits potent inhibitory activity against a broad range of HCV genotypes. Formulations containing elbasvir have been used alone and in combination with NS3/4A protease inhibitors in the treatment of HCV. Identified as a potential inhibitor of SARS-CoV-2, responsible for COVID-19.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 10-025
- Size: 5 mg
- List Price: $235.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.