- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 1-270 of human ELAC2 (NP_776065.1).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
IHC: 1:50 - 1:200
IF: 1:50 - 1:100
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: MCF7
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: NCI-H460
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 105kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ELAC2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ELAC2, ElaC (E. coli) homolog 2, ElaC homolog 2 (E. coli), ELC2, ElaC homolog protein 2, HPC2, RNase Z 2, Ribonuclease Z 2, TRNA 3 endonuclease 2, TRNase Z (long form), TRNase Z 2
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 60528
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The protein encoded by this gene has a C-terminal domain with tRNA 3' processing endoribonuclease activity, which catalyzes the removal of the 3' trailer from precursor tRNAs. The protein also interacts with activated Smad family member 2 (Smad2) and its nuclear partner forkhead box H1 (also known as FAST-1), and reduced expression can suppress transforming growth factor-beta induced growth arrest. Mutations in this gene result in an increased risk of prostate cancer. Multiple transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been found for this gene.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 22-724
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.