- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: eIF4E (Phospho-Ser209) antibody was raised against a peptide sequence around phosphorylation site of serine 209 (S-G-S (p) -T-T) derived from Human eIF4E.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Western Blot: 1:500~1:1000, Immunohistochemistry: 1:50~1:100, Immunofluorescence: 1:100~1:200
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody detects endogenous level of eIF4E only when phosphorylated at serine 209.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 25 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific phosphopeptide. Non-phospho specific antibodies were removed by chromatogramphy using non-phosphopeptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Antibody supplied in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store antibody at -20°C for up to one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: EIF4E
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CBP, EIF4F, AUTS19, EIF4E1, EIF4EL1, BCL2L3, mRNA cap-binding protein, eIF-4F 25 kDa subunit
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001124150.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 194578907
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1977
- Recognizes and binds the 7-methylguanosine-containing mRNA cap during an early step in the initiation of protein synthesis and facilitates ribosome binding by inducing the unwinding of the mRNAs secondary structures.
- 1: Li BD, et al. (1998) Ann Surg; 227 (5): 756-763Altmann M, et al. (1989) Nucleic Acids Res; 17 (18): 7520De Gregorio E, et al. (2001) RNA; 7 (1): 106-113Gu W, et al. (2004) Nucleic Acids Res; 32 (15): 4448-4461
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 79-211
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $335.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.