- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: E. coli
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Met1-Ile118
- FUSION TAG: N-6 His tag
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for biological assays. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 14.74 kD
- PURITY: Greater than 95% as determined by reducing SDS-PAGE.
Endotoxin level less than 0.1 ng/ug (1 IEU/ug) as determined by LAL test.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: Lyophilized from a 0.2 um filtered solution of 20mM PB, 150mM NaCl, pH 7.4. It is not recommended to reconstitute to a concentration less than 100 ug/ml. Dissolve the lyophilized protein in ddH2O.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized protein should be stored at -20°C, though stable at room temperature for 3 weeks.
Reconstituted protein solution can be stored at 4-7°C for 2-7 days.
Aliquots of reconstituted samples are stable at -20°C for 3 months.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: EIF4EBP1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Eukaryotic Translation Initiation Factor 4E-Binding Protein 1, 4E-BP1, eIF4E-Binding Protein 1, Phosphorylated Heat- and Acid-Stable Protein Regulated by Insulin 1, PHAS-I, EIF4EBP1
- Protein Accession Number: Q13541
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 767904139
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1978
- Eukaryotic Translation Initiation Factor 4E-Binding Protein 1 (4EBP1) is a number of the eIF4E-binding protein family. 4EBP1 regulates eIF4E activity by preventing its assembly into the eIF4F complex. 4EBP1 mediates the regulation of protein translation by hormones, growth factors and other stimuli that signal through the MAP kinase and mTORC1 pathways. Non-phosphorylated 4EBP1 competes with EIF4G1/EIF4G3 to interact with EIF4E. 4EBP1 is phosphorylated in response to various signals including insulin signaling, resulting in its dissociation from eIF4E and activation of mRNA translation. 4EBP1 has a role in progression of breast neoplasms through cell signaling.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 91-180
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $470.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.