- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Bovine, Chicken, Chimpanzee, Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: EIF3F antibody was raised against an internal peptide of EIF3F (Human) 114-125
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IF, IHC, IP, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: EImmunofluorescence3F antibody can be used in ELISA, Western Blot starting at 1:1000, immunohistochemistry starting at 1:500, immunofluorescence, and immunoprecipitation.
- PURIFICATION: Immunoaffinity Chromatography
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: 0.02 M potassium phosphate, 0.15 M sodium chloride, pH 7.2, 0.01% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store EIF3F antibody at 4 °C or -20 °C. As with all antibodies avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: EIF3F
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: EIF3F, Deubiquitinating enzyme eIF3f, EIF-3-epsilon, EIF3 p47, EIF3S5, EIF3-epsilon, EIF3-p47
- Protein Accession Number: O00303
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 6685511
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 8665
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- EIF3F Antibody
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 49-422
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $525.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.