- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This EIF2AK3 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 73-102 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human EIF2AK3.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 125 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: EIF2AK3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Eukaryotic translation initiation factor 2-alpha kinase 3, PRKR-like endoplasmic reticulum kinase, Pancreatic eIF2-alpha kinase, HsPEK, EIF2AK3, PEK, PERK
- Protein Accession Number: Q9NZJ5
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 296439367
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 9451
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The protein encoded by this gene phosphorylates the alphasubunit of eukaryotic translation-initiation factor 2 (EIF2),leading to its inactivation, and thus to a rapid reduction oftranslational initiation and repression of global proteinsynthesis. It is a type I membrane protein located in theendoplasmic reticulum (ER), where it is induced by ER stress causedby malfolded proteins. Mutations in this gene are associated withWolcott-Rallison syndrome.
- 1: Xu, H., et al. Toxicology 277 (1-3), 1-5 (2010) :
- 2: Bailey, S.D., et al. Diabetes Care 33(10):2250-2253(2010)
- 3: Rose, J.E., et al. Mol. Med. 16 (7-8), 247-253 (2010) :
- 4: Kim, K.W., et al. Oncogene 29(22):3241-3251(2010)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 57-811
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.