- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 329.3
- Formula: C13H19N3O7
- CAS: 2349386-89-4
- Solubility: Soluble in DMSO (20mg/ml), DMF (25mg/ml) or ethanol (25mg/ml).
- InChi Key: HTNPEHXGEKVIHG-QCNRFFRDSA-N
- Smiles: O=C(N(C=C/1)[C@@H]2O[C@H](COC(C(C)C)=O)[C@@H](O)[C@H]2O)NC1=NO
- Identity: Determined by 1H-NMR.
- PURITY: greater than or equal to 98% (HPLC)
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Short Term Storage:+4C. Long Term Storage: -20C. Handling Advice: Protect from light. Use/Stability: Stable for at least 2 years after receipt when stored at -20C.
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Î²-D-N4-Hydroxycytidine-5'-isopropyl ester; EIDD 2801
- EIDD-2801 is an orally bioavailable prodrug of the antiviral nucleoside derivative N4-hydroxycytidine (NHC, EIDD-1931). It is a nucleotide analog inhibitor of RNA-dependent RNA polymerases (RdRps). The compound interferes with the action of viral RNA polymerase. It exerts its antiviral action through introduction of copying errors during viral RNA replication. The active drug incorporates into the genome of RNA viruses, leading to an accumulation of mutations known as viral error catastrophe. The broad-spectrum antiviral agent EIDD-2801 inhibits viral RNA replication in various unrelated RNA viruses including influenza, Ebola, Venezuelan equine encephalitis virus (VEEV) and coronaviruses, including SARS-CoV, MERS-CoV and SARS-CoV-2. EIDD-2801 has the potential for COVID-19, seasonal and pandemic influenza treatment.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 10-024
- Size: 50 mg
- List Price: $240.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805