- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of mouse EGR1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: EGR1 antibody can be used for detection of EGR1 by ELISA at 1:12500. EGR1 antibody can be used for detection of EGR1 by western blot at 2.5 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1282 - 3T3 (NIH) Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 59 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by protein A chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store EGR1 antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: EGR1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: EGR1, egr, TIS8, Zenk, Egr-1, NGFIA, Zfp-6, ETR103, Krox-1, Krox24, NGF1-A, NGFI-A, Zif268, Krox-24, A530045N19Rik
- Protein Accession Number: NP_031939
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 6681285
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 13653
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Early Growth Response Protein 1 (EGR1, Krox-24 protein, nerve growth factor-induced protein A, Transcription factor ETR103, Zinc finger protein 225) belongs to the EGR family of C2H2-type zinc-finger proteins. It is a nuclear protein and functions as a transcriptional regulator. The products of target genes it activates are required for differentitation and mitogenesis. Studies suggest this is a cancer suppresor gene.
- 1: Schnell, F.J., et al., (2006) J. Immunol. 176 (8), 4740-4747.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 28-572
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $415.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.