- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Bovine, Chicken, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This EFTUD2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 257-284 amino acids from the Central region of human EFTUD2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:50~100
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 109 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: EFTUD2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: 116 kDa U5 small nuclear ribonucleoprotein component, Elongation factor Tu GTP-binding domain-containing protein 2, SNU114 homolog, hSNU114, U5 snRNP-specific protein, 116 kDa, U5-116 kDa, EFTUD2, KIAA0031, SNRP116
- Protein Accession Number: Q15029
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 18202501
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 9343
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- EFTUD2 is component of the U5 snRNP complex required for pre-mRNA splicing.
- 1: Miele,A., et.al., J. Cell. Biochem. 102 (1), 136-148 (2007)
- 2: Koch,H.B., et.al., Cell Cycle(2), 205-217 (2007)
- 3: Ewing,R.M., et.al., Mol. Syst. Biol. 3, 89 (2007)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 63-876
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin