- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Dog, Cow, Pig
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: CPKVDSKTVGQYE
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:16000.Western Blot:Approx 35kDa band observed in Human, Mouse and Rat Lung lysates (calculated MW of 36.9kDa according to NP_004084.1). Recommended concentration: 0.1-0.3ug/ml.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1302 - Human Lung Tissue Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Cat. No. 1402 - Mouse Lung Tissue Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: Cat. No. 1462 - Rat Lung Tissue Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: EFNB2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: EFNB2, ephrin-B2, EPLG5, HTKL, Htk-L, LERK5, MGC126226, MGC126227, MGC126228, HTK ligand, eph-related receptor tyrosine kinase ligand 5, ephrin B2, ligand of eph-related kinase 5
- Protein Accession Number: NP_004084.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4758250
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1948
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 42-823
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin