- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Chicken
- IMMUNOGEN: This EFNB1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 88-116 amino acids from the Central region of human EFNB1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 38 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: EFNB1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Ephrin-B1, EFL-3, ELK ligand, ELK-L, EPH-related receptor tyrosine kinase ligand 2, LERK-2, EFNB1, EFL3, EPLG2, LERK2
- Protein Accession Number: P98172
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 1706668
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1947
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The protein encoded by this gene is a type I membraneprotein and a ligand of Eph-related receptor tyrosine kinases. Itmay play a role in cell adhesion and function in the development ormaintenance of the nervous system.
- 1: Hogue, J., et al. Am. J. Med. Genet.152A (10), 2574-2577 (2010) :
- 2: Arvanitis, D.N., et al. Mol. Cell. Biol. 30(10):2508-2517(2010)
- 3: Makarov, R., et al. BMC Med. Genet. 11, 98 (2010) :
- 4: Vazin, T., et al. PLoS ONE(8), E6606 (2009) :
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 60-871
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin