- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 1-160 of human EEF1D (NP_001123529.1).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
IHC: 1:50 - 1:200
IF: 1:50 - 1:200
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: SH-SY5Y
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: PC-3
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: BT-474
- POSITIVE CONTROL 4: Jurkat
- POSITIVE CONTROL 5: A-549
- POSITIVE CONTROL 6: Mouse spleen
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 38kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: EEF1D
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: EF-1D, EF1D, FP1047, elongation factor 1-delta, EF-1-delta, antigen NY-CO-4, eukaryotic translation elongation factor 1 delta (guanine nucleotide exchange protein)
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1936
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a subunit of the elongation factor-1 complex, which is responsible for the enzymatic delivery of aminoacyl tRNAs to the ribosome. This subunit, delta, functions as guanine nucleotide exchange factor. It is reported that following HIV-1 infection, this subunit interacts with HIV-1 Tat. This interaction results in repression of translation of host cell proteins and enhanced translation of viral proteins. Several alternatively spliced transcript variants encoding multiple isoforms have been found for this gene. Related pseudogenes have been defined on chromosomes 1, 6, 7, 9, 11, 13, 17, 19.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 18-678
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.