- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-QETKIQHEELNNRIQ
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IF, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:128000.Western Blot:Approx 200kDa band observed in lysates of cell line HEK293 (calculated MW of 162kDa according to NP_003557.2). The observed molecular weight corresponds to earlier findings with different antibodies from other commercial sources. Recommended concentration: 0.3-1ug/ml. Primary incubatiion 1 hour at room temperature. Immunofluorescence :Strong expression of the protein seen in the vesicles/cytoplasm of NIH3T3 cells. Recommended concentration: 5ug/ml.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Approx 200kDa
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: EEA1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: EEA1, early endosome antigen 1, MST105, MSTP105, ZFYVE2, early endosome antigen 1, 162kD, early endosome-associated protein, endosome-associated protein p162, zinc finger FYVE domain-containing protein 2
- Protein Accession Number: NP_003557.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 55770888
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 8411
- 1: Mishra A, Eathiraj S, Corvera S, Lambright DG.Structural basis for Rab GTPase recognition and endosome tethering by the C2H2 zinc finger of Early Endosomal Autoantigen 1 (EEA1).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 43-596
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin