- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This EDN1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 176-203 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human EDN1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:50~100
For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IF starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 24 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: EDN1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Endothelin-1, Preproendothelin-1, PPET1, Endothelin-1, ET-1, Big endothelin-1, EDN1
- Protein Accession Number: P05305
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 119610
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1906
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The protein encoded by this gene is proteolyticallyprocessed to release a secreted peptide termed endothelin 1. Thispeptide is a potent vasoconstrictor and is produced by vascularendothelial cells. Endothelin 1 also can affect the central nervoussystem. Two transcript variants encoding different isoforms havebeen found for this gene.
- 1: Gonsalves, C., et al. J. Immunol. 185(10):6253-6264(2010)
- 2: Romero, R., et al. Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 203 (4), 361 (2010) :
- 3: Feng, J., et al. Circulation 122 (11 SUPPL), S150-S155 (2010) :
- 4: Nikopensius, T., et al. Birth Defects Res. PartClin. Mol. Teratol. 88(9):748-756(2010)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 56-152
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin