- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This EDG2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 21-50 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human EDG2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 41 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: LPAR1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Lysophosphatidic acid receptor 1, LPA receptor 1, LPA-1, Lysophosphatidic acid receptor Edg-2, LPAR1, EDG2, LPA1
- Protein Accession Number: Q92633
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 26454626
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1902
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The EDG2 integral membrane protein is a lysophosphatidic acid (LPA) receptor from a group known as EDG receptors. These receptors are members of the G protein-coupled receptor superfamily. Utilized by LPA for cell signaling, EDG receptors mediate diverse biologic functions, including proliferation, platelet aggregation, smooth muscle contraction, inhibition of neuroblastoma cell differentiation, chemotaxis, and tumor cell invasion.
- 1: Matsuda, A., et al., Oncogene 22(21):3307-3318 (2003).
- 2: Van Leeuwen, F.N., et al., J. Biol. Chem. 278(1):400-406 (2003).
- 3: Shida, D., et al., Cancer Res. 63(7):1706-1711 (2003).
- 4: Cervera, P., et al., Glia 38(2):126-136 (2002).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 62-138
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.