- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: A recombinant protein fragment from the C-terminal portion of human EDG1 was used as the immunogen for this antibody.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Western blot: 4-6 ug/ml
Provided assay concentrations are suggestions only, EDG1 antibody titration may be required for optimal results.
- PURIFICATION: Protein A affinity chromatography
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.1 mg/ml BSA and 0.05% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 0.5 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and Store at -20°C. Avoid freez-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: S1PR1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: S1P1 Antibody: EDG1, S1P1, CD363, ECGF1, EDG-1, CHEDG1, D1S3362, EDG1, Sphingosine 1-phosphate receptor 1, Endothelial differentiation G-protein coupled receptor 1, S1P receptor 1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1901
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher
- EDG1 (Endothelial differentiation gene 1), also called Sphingosine-1-phosphate receptor 1 (S1PR1) is the G-protein coupled receptor for Sphingosine 1-phosphate (S1P). Via its interaction with S1P, EDG1 is involved in a number of cellular processes. The binding of S1P leads to angiogenesis and tumor cell motility in cancer, and this interaction also participates in the formation of cell-cell adherens junctions. During embryogenesis, it regulates vascularization. EDG1 interacts with the serotonin receptor 5-HT1AR in the central nervous system. It is also a regulator of innate and adaptive immunity by signaling the release of T-cells from lymph nodes.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 33-006
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $475.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.