- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This EBAG9 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 88-117 amino acids from the Central region of human EBAG9.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 24 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: EBAG9
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Receptor-binding cancer antigen expressed on SiSo cells, Cancer-associated surface antigen RCAS1, Estrogen receptor-binding fragment-associated gene 9 protein, EBAG9, RCAS1
- Protein Accession Number: O00559
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 9166
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene was identified as an estrogen-responsive gene.Regulation of transcription by estrogen is mediated by estrogenreceptor which binds to the estrogen-responsive element (ERE) foundin the 5'-flanking region of this gene. The encoded protein is atumor-associated antigen that is expressed at high frequency in avariety of cancers. Two transcript variants differing in the 5'UTR, but encoding the same protein, have been identified for thisgene.
- 1: Wolf, J., et al. FASEB J. 24(10):4000-4019(2010)
- 2: Sonoda, K., et al. Exp. Cell Res. 316(11):1795-1803(2010)
- 3: Ali-Fehmi, R., et al. Cancer Biomark 6(1):33-48(2010)
- 4: Yang, Y.C., et al. Zhonghua Wai Ke Za Zhi 47(13):999-1001(2009)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 60-781
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.