- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Synthetic peptide corresponding to aa residues 11-28 of human EAPII conjugated to KLH at the C-terminus.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: This antibody is stable for at least one (1) year at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze- thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SLC45A3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: PCANAP6, PRST, Solute carrier family 45 member 3, Prostate cancer-associated protein 6, IPCA6, IPCA-2, IPCA-6, IPCA-8, PCANAP2, PCANAP8
- Protein Accession Number: NP_149093.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 14916437
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 85414
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- ETS proteins constitute a family of conserved sequence-specific DNA-binding proteins and function as transcription factors with roles in differentiation, lymphoid cell develop-ment, invasiveness, and angiogenesis. A novel ETS1 interacting protein designated as ETS1-associated protein II (EAPII) interacts with ETS1 and other ETS proteins (ETS2 and FLI1) and is a novel ETS1 modulator.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 47-137
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.