- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: GST fusion protein expressed in E. coli corresponding to aa 162-476 of human E2F-1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1/kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: This antibody is stable for at least one (1) year at -70°C. Avoid multiple freeze- thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ESR2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ER beta, ESTRB, NR3A2, Estrogen receptor beta, Nuclear receptor subfamily 3 group A member 2, ER-beta, Erb, ESRB, ER-BETA, ESR-BETA
- Protein Accession Number: Q92731
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 6166154
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2100
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 47-120
- Size: 0.1 mg
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.