- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Xenopus, Bovine
- IMMUNOGEN: This E2EPF antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 192-222 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human E2EPF.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:50~100
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 24 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: UBE2S
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme E2 S, E2-EPF, Ubiquitin carrier protein S, Ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme E2-24 kDa, Ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme E2-EPF5, Ubiquitin-protein ligase S, UBE2S, E2EPF
- Protein Accession Number: Q16763
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 23829978
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 27338
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a member of the ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme family. The encoded protein is able to form a thiol ester linkage with ubiquitin in a ubiquitin activating enzyme-dependent manner, a characteristic property of ubiquitin carrier proteins.
- 1: Strausberg, R.L., et al., Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 99(26):16899-16903 (2002).
- 2: Liu, Z., et al., J. Biol. Chem. 267(22):15829-15835 (1992).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 61-083
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.