- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: A recombinant human protein was used as the immunogen for the E-Cadherin antibody.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IF, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Flow Cytometry: 0.5-1 ug/million cells in 0.1ml
Immunofluorescence: 1-2 ug/ml
Western blot: 0.5-1 ug/ml
Immunohistochemistry (FFPE): 0.5-1 ug/ml for 30 min at RT
Optimal dilution of the E-Cadherin antibody should be determined by the researcher.
- PURIFICATION: Protein G affinity chromatography
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.1 mg/ml BSA and 0.05% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 0.2 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and Store at 2-8°C. Avoid freez-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CDH1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Cadherin-1, CAM 120/80, Epithelial cadherin, E-cadherin, Uvomorulin, CD324, E-Cad/CTF1, E-Cad/CTF2, E-Cad/CTF3, CDH1, CDHE, UVO
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 999
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher
- Recognizes a protein of 80-120kDa, identified as E-cadherin/CDH1. Cadherins comprise a family of Ca2+-dependent adhesion molecules that function to mediate cell-cell binding critical to the maintenance of tissue structure and morphogenesis. The classical cadherins, E-, N- and P-cadherin, consist of large extracellular domains characterized by a series of five homologous NH2 terminal repeats. The relatively short intracellular domains interact with a variety of cytoplasmic proteins, such as b-catenin, to regulate cadherin function. E-cadherin plays an important role in epithelial cell adhesion. A decreased expression of E-cadherin is associated with metastatic potential and poor prognosis in breast cancer, prostate and esophageal cancer. In combination with p120 Catenin, it is useful for the differentiation between ductal (E-cadherin +) and lobular (E-cadherin -) breast carcinomas. It may also help in diagnosis of mesothelioma.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 33-607
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $555.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin