- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: DYRK1A antibody was raised against a 17 amino acid synthetic peptide near the carboxy terminus of human DYRK1A.
The immunogen is located within the last 50 amino acids of DYRK1A.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, ICC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: DYRK1A antibody can be used for detection of DYRK1A by Western blot at 1 - 2 μg/mL. Antibody can also be used for immunocytochemistry starting at 10 μg/mL.
Antibody validated: Western Blot in human samples and Immunocytochemistry in human samples. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- SPECIFICITY: Multiple isoforms of DYRK1A are known to exist. DYRK1A antibody will not cross-react with other DYRK family members
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1201 - HeLa Cell Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Cat. No. 17-001 - HeLa Cell Slide
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: Cat. No. 1204 – K562 Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Predicted: 84 kDa
Observed: 90 kDa
- PURIFICATION: DYRK1A Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: DYRK1A Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: DYRK1A antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: DYRK1A
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: DYRK1A Antibody: MNB, DYRK, HP86, MNBH, MRD7, DYRK1, MNB, Dual specificity tyrosine-phosphorylation-regulated kinase 1A, Dual specificity YAK1-related kinase
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001387
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 18765758
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1859
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- DYRK1A Antibody: DYRK1A is a member of the dual-specificity tyrosine phosphorylation-regulated kinase (DYRK) family and is thought to be involved in neuronal differentiation, neurodegenerative diseases, and is considered to be a strong candidate gene for learning defects associated with Down syndrome. DYRK1A phosphorylates several transcription factors such as p53, leading to inhibition of embryonic neuronal cell proliferation. DYRK1A associates with multiple proteins, including SPRED1 and SPRED2; this association appears to inhibit the phosphorylation activity of DYRK1A. Recent evidence also suggests that DYRK1A may be involved in the replication of HIV-1.
- 1: Park J, Oh Y, and Chung KC. Two key genes closely implicated with the neuropathological characteristics in Down Syndrome: DYRK1A and RCAN1. BMB Reports 2009; 42:6-15.
- 2: Park J, Oh Y, You L, et al. Dyrk1A phosphorylates p53 and inhibits proliferation of embryonic neuronal cells. J. Biol. Chem. 2010; 285:31895-906
- 3: Li D, Jackson RA, Yusoff P, et al. Direct association of Sprouty-related protein with and EVH1 domain (SPRED) 1 or SPRED2 with DYRK1A modifies substrate/kinase interactions. J. Biol. Chem. 2010; 285:35374-85.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 6255
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $89.00 – $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin