- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Mouse, Rat, Dog, Pig, Cow
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: PHSHQYSDRRQPN-C
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IP, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:64000.Western Blot:Approx 80kDa band observed in lysates of cell line K562 (calculated MW of 85.6kDa according to NP_001387.2). Recommended concentration: 0.5-2ug/ml. Primary incubation was 1 hour.Immunoprecipitation: This product has been successfully used in IP on Human: Widowati et al, BMC Res Notes. 2018 May 15;11(1):297. PMID: 29764512.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognize all reported isoforms (NP_001387.2; NP_569120.1; NP_567824.1; NP_569122.1). This antibody is not expected to cross-react with DYRK1B.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Approx 80kDa
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: DYRK1A
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: DYRK1A, dual-specificity tyrosine-(Y)-phosphorylation regulated kinase 1A, DYRK, DYRK1, HP86, MNB, MNBH, MRD7, MNB/DYRK protein kinase, OTTHUMP00000109090, OTTHUMP00000109091, OTTHUMP00000109094, OTTHUMP00000174799, dual specificity YAK1-related kinase, dual specificity tyrosine-phosphorylation-regulated kinase 1A, hMNB, mnb protein kinase homolog hp86, protein kinase minibrain homolog, serine/threonine kinase MNB, serine/threonine-specific protein kinase
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001387.2,NP_569120.1,NP_567824.1,NP_569122.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 18765758
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1859
- 1: Miyata Y, Nishida E.DYRK1A binds to an evolutionarily conserved WD40-repeat protein WDR68 and induces its nuclear translocation.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 43-184
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.