- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Ni-NTA purified truncated recombinant Dynamin-1 expressed in E. Coli strain BL21 (DE3).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Western Blot:1:500 - 1:2,000
IHC(P):1:500 - 1:2,000
IHC(F):1:500 - 1:2,000
ELISA:Propose dilution 1:10,000
Determining optimal working dilutions by titration test.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2a
- BUFFER: Ascitic fluid containing 0.03% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Dynamin-1 monoclonal antibody can be stored at -20°C, stable for one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: DNM1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: DNMDNM
- Protein Accession Number: Q05193
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 172046078
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1759
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Dynamin-1 (Dyn1), with 864-amino acid protein (about 95 kDa), belongs to the dynamin family. Dynamin-1 (neuron-specific), dynamin-2 (ubiquitously expressed), and dynamin-3 (expressed only in the testis, brain, and lung), constitute the dynamin family. Members of the dynamin family are GPTase, microtubule-associated proteins which are involved in endocytosis, synaptic transmission and neurogenesis. Dynamin-1 is phosphorylated in nerve terminals exclusively in the cytosolic compartment and in vitro by protein kinase C. Dynamin-1 is a large GTPase enzyme required in membrane constriction and fission during multiple forms of endocytosis. Dynamin-1 is also a key molecule required for the recycling of synaptic vesicles in neurons, and it has been known that dynamin-1 gene expression is induced during neuronal differentiation.
- 1: Annie Quan and Phillip J. Robinson. Methods Enzymol. 2005; 404:556-69.
- 2: Jiyun Yoo, Moon-Jin Jeong, Byoung-Mog Kwon. J. Biol. Chem., Mar 2002; 277: 11904 – 11909.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 32-146
- Size: 0.1 mL
- List Price: $470.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.