- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-QEQLHQLHSRLIS
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, Flow, ICC, IF, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:128000.Western Blot:Approx 150kDa band observed in Human Cerebellum lysates (calculated MW of 142kDa according to NP_004073.2). Additional bands between approx. 40-70kDa were consistently observed, and all were successfully blocked by incubation with the immunizing peptide. Recommended concentration 1-2ug/ml. Primary incubation 1 hour at room temperature. Preliminary testing was unsuccessful on Rat Brain and Testis for this particular batch.Immunohistochemistry:In paraffin embedded Human Cerebellum shows pixulate staining of cytoplasm in neuronal cells. Recommended concentration: 2-4ug/ml. A customer found positive results in IHC on Human HeLa cells.Immunofluorescence: Strong expression of the protein seen in the cytoplasm of HeLa and U2OS cells. Recommended concentration: 10ug/ml.Immunocytochemsitry: A customer found positive results in ICC on Mouse embryonic fibroblasts (MEF cells).
Flow Cytometry: Flow cytometric analysis of HeLa cells. Recommended concentration: 10ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognise all reported isoforms.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1313 - Human Testis Tissue Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: DCTN1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: DCTN1, dynactin 1 (p150, glued homolog, Drosophila), P135, DP-150, DAP-150, p150-glued, p150, Glued (Drosophila) homolog, 150 kDa dynein-associated polypeptide, dynactin 1 (p150, Glued (Drosophila) homolog), HMN7B, OTTHUMP00000202491, dynactin 1, p150, Glued homolog
- Protein Accession Number: NP_004073.2,NP_075408.1,NP_001128512.1,NP_001128513.1,NP_001177765.1,NP_001177766.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 13259510
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1639
- 1: Holzbaur EL, Tokito MK. Localization of the DCTN1 gene encoding p150Glued to human chromosome 2p13 by fluorescence in situ hybridization. Genomics. 1996 Feb 1;31(3):398-9. No abstract available.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 45-508
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin