- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This DVL3 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 530-557 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human DVL3.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:2000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
For IF starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 78 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: DVL3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Segment polarity protein dishevelled homolog DVL-3, Dishevelled-3, DSH homolog 3, DVL3, KIAA0208
- Protein Accession Number: Q92997
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 6919875
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1857
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene is a member of a multi-gene family which sharesstrong similarity with the Drosophila dishevelled gene, dsh. TheDrosophila dishevelled gene encodes a cytoplasmic phosphoproteinthat regulates cell proliferation.
- 1: Gnad, T., et al. Mol. Cancer 9, 31 (2010) :
- 2: Bouteille, N., et al. Oncogene 28(28):2569-2580(2009)
- 3: Fukukawa, C., et al. Oncogene 28(8):1110-1120(2009)
- 4: Wei, Q., et al. Lung Cancer 62(2):181-192(2008)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 56-188
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.