- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Bat, Bovine, Gorilla, Horse, Human, Monkey, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: DUSP23 antibody was raised against a peptide located near the internal domain of DUSP23 (Human).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC
- APPLICATION NOTE: DUSP23 antibody can be used in ELISA, and immunohistochemistry starting at 34 μg/mL.
- SPECIFICITY: BLAST analysis of the peptide immunogen showed no homology with other human proteins.
- PURIFICATION: Immunoaffinity Chromatography
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS, 0.1% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: DUSP23 antibody should be stored long term (months) at -80 °C and short term (days) at 4 °C. As with all antibodies avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: DUSP23
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: DUSP23, DUSP25, LDP3, LDP-3, RP11-190A12.1, MOSP, VH1-like phosphatase Z, VHZ, VH1-like member Z
- Protein Accession Number: Q9BVJ7
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 73620828
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 54935
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- DUSP23 Antibody
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 48-306
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $500.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.