- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This DUSP14 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 168-198 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human DUSP14.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:50~100
For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 22 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: DUSP14
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Dual specificity protein phosphatase 14, MKP-1-like protein tyrosine phosphatase, MKP-L, Mitogen-activated protein kinase phosphatase 6, MAP kinase phosphatase 6, MKP-6, DUSP14, MKP6
- Protein Accession Number: O95147
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 11072
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- DUSP14 is involved in the inactivation of MAP kinases. This proein dephosphorylates ERK, JNK and p38 MAP-kinases. In addition to antigen recognition by the T-cell receptor, T-cell activation requires a second signal from a costimulatory receptor, such as CD28, which interacts with B7-1 (CD80) and B7-2 (CD86) ligands on antigen-presenting cells. CD28 costimulation induces transcription of interleukin-2 and stabilizes newly synthesized IL2 through the activation of mitogen-activated protein kinases (MAPKs), such as ERK and JNK, and the subsequent creation of AP1 transcription factor. DUSP14 is a negative regulator of CD28 signaling.
- 1: Marti, F., et al., J. Immunol. 166(1):197-206 (2001).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 63-480
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin