- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This DUOX2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 513-542 amino acids from the Central region of human DUOX2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 175 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: DUOX2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Dual oxidase 2, 1111-, Large NOX 2, Long NOX 2, NADH/NADPH thyroid oxidase p138-tox, NADPH oxidase/peroxidase DUOX2, NADPH thyroid oxidase 2, Thyroid oxidase 2, p138 thyroid oxidase, DUOX2, LNOX2, THOX2
- Protein Accession Number: Q9NRD8
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 296434485
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 50506
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The protein encoded by this gene is a glycoprotein and amember of the NADPH oxidase family. The synthesis of thyroidhormone is catalyzed by a protein complex located at the apicalmembrane of thyroid follicular cells. This complex contains aniodide transporter, thyroperoxidase, and a peroxide generatingsystem that includes this encoded protein and DUOX1. This proteinis known as dual oxidase because it has both a peroxidase homologydomain and a gp91phox domain.
- 1: Bailey, S.D., et al. Diabetes Care 33(10):2250-2253(2010)
- 2: Salmeen, A., et al. Oncogene 29(31):4473-4484(2010)
- 3: Linderholm, A.L., et al. Am. J. Physiol. Lung Cell Mol. Physiol. 299 (2), L215-L221 (2010) :
- 4: Roberts, K.E., et al. Gastroenterology 139(1):130-139(2010)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 55-718
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.