- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Bovine, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: This DULLARD antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 131-160 amino acids from the Central region of human DULLARD.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 28 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CTDNEP1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CTD nuclear envelope phosphatase 1, Serine/threonine-protein phosphatase dullard, CTDNEP1, DULLARD
- Protein Accession Number: O95476
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 23399
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Serine/threonine phosphatase which may be required for proper nuclear membrane morphology. Involved in LPIN1 dephosphorylation. May antagonize BMP signaling.
- 1: Kim, Y., et al. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 104(16):6596-6601(2007)
- 2: Zhang, Y., et al. Mol. Cell 24(5):759-770(2006)
- 3: Satow, R., et al. Dev. Cell 11(6):763-774(2006)
- 4: Satow, R., et al. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 295(1):85-91(2002)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 56-657
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.