- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This DTX3 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 20-48 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human DTX3.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 38 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: DTX3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Probable E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase DTX3, 632-, Protein deltex-3, Deltex3, RING finger protein 154, DTX3, RNF154
- Protein Accession Number: Q8N9I9
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 37077338
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 196403
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- DTX3 functions as an E3 ubiquitin ligase (Takeyama et al.,2003 [PubMed 12670957]).
- 1: Chastagner, P., et al. EMBO Rep. 7(11):1147-1153(2006)
- 2: Takeyama, K., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 278(24):21930-21937(2003)
- 3: Kishi, N., et al. Int. J. Dev. Neurosci. 19(1):21-35(2001)
- 4: Matsuno, K., et al. Development 121(8):2633-2644(1995)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 57-066
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.