- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This DTL antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 229-256 amino acids from the Central region of human DTL.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 79 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: DTL
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Denticleless protein homolog, DDB1- and CUL4-associated factor 2, Lethal(2) denticleless protein homolog, Retinoic acid-regulated nuclear matrix-associated protein, DTL, CDT2, CDW1, DCAF2, L2DTL, RAMP
- Protein Accession Number: Q9NZJ0
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 302393825
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 51514
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Substrate-specific adapter of a DCX (DDB1-CUL4-X-box) E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase complex required for cell cycle control, DNA damage response and translesion DNA synthesis. The DCX(DTL) complex, also named CRL4(CDT2) complex, mediates the polyubiquitination and subsequent degradation of CDT1 and CDKN1A/p21(CIP1). CDT1 degradation in response to DNA damage is necessary to ensure proper cell cycle regulation of DNA replication. CDKN1A/p21(CIP1) degradation during S phase or following UV irradiation is essential to control replication licensing. Most substrates require their interaction with PCNA for their polyubiquitination: substrates interact with PCNA via their PIP-box, and those containing the 'K+4' motif in the PIP box, recruit the DCX(DTL) complex, leading to their degradation. In undamaged proliferating cells, the DCX(DTL) complex also promotes the 'Lys-164' monoubiquitination of PCNA, thereby being involved in PCNA-dependent translesion DNA synthesis.
- 1: Centore, R.C., et al. Mol. Cell 40(1):22-33(2010)
- 2: Abbas, T., et al. Mol. Cell 40(1):9-21(2010)
- 3: Song, B., et al. Mol. Cancer 9, 96 (2010) :
- 4: Li, J., et al. Br. J. Cancer 101(4):691-698(2009)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 55-536
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.