- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This DSG2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 829-857 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human DSG2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 122 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: DSG2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Desmoglein-2, Cadherin family member 5, HDGC, DSG2, CDHF5
- Protein Accession Number: Q14126
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 148876773
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1829
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Desmosomes are cell-cell junctions between epithelial,myocardial, and certain other cell types. This gene product is acalcium-binding transmembrane glycoprotein component of desmosomesin vertebrate epithelial cells. Currently, three desmogleinsubfamily members have been identified and all are members of thecadherin cell adhesion molecule superfamily. These desmoglein genefamily members are located in a cluster on chromosome 18. Thissecond family member is expressed in colon, colon carcinoma, andother simple and stratified epithelial-derived cell lines.Mutations in this gene have been associated with arrhythmogenicright ventricular dysplasia, familial, 10.
- 1: Bailey, S.D., et al. Diabetes Care 33(10):2250-2253(2010)
- 2: Fressart, V., et al. Europace 12(6):861-868(2010)
- 3: Schlegel, N., et al. Am. J. Physiol. Gastrointest. Liver Physiol. 298 (5), G774-G783 (2010) :
- 4: Cox, M.G., et al. Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol 3(2):126-133(2010)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 57-710
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.