- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Bovine
- IMMUNOGEN: This DRG2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 154-180 amino acids from the Central region of human DRG2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 41 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: DRG2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Developmentally-regulated GTP-binding protein 2, DRG-2, DRG2
- Protein Accession Number: P55039
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 1706518
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1819
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The DRG2 gene encodes the developmentally regulatedGTP-binding protein 2, a name derived from the fact that it sharessignificant similarity to known GTP-binding proteins. DRG2 wasidentified because it is expressed in normal fibroblasts but not inSV40-transformed fibroblasts. Read-through transcripts containingthis gene and a downstream gene have been identified, but they arenot thought to encode a fusion protein. This gene is located withinthe Smith-Magenis syndrome region on chromosome 17. [provided byRefSeq].
- 1: Song, H., et al. J. Biochem. 135(3):331-335(2004)
- 2: Bi, W., et al. Genome Res. 12(5):713-728(2002)
- 3: Li, B., et al. Biochim. Biophys. Acta 1491 (1-3), 196-204 (2000) :
- 4: Vlangos, C.N., et al. Cytogenet. Cell Genet. 88 (3-4), 283-285 (2000) :
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 60-339
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin