- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 361-477 of human DRD5 (NP_000789.1).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Rat brain
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 53kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: DRD5
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: DRD5, dopamine receptor D5, DBDR, DRD1B, DRD1L2, MGC10601, D1beta dopamine receptor, dopamine receptor D1B
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1816
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes the D5 subtype of the dopamine receptor. The D5 subtype is a G-protein coupled receptor which stimulates adenylyl cyclase. This receptor is expressed in neurons in the limbic regions of the brain. It has a 10-fold higher affinity for dopamine than the D1 subtype. Pseudogenes related to this gene reside on chromosomes 1 and 2.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 18-976
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.