- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This DRD2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 307-336 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human DRD2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:2000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 51 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: DRD2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: D(2) dopamine receptor, Dopamine D2 receptor, DRD2
- Protein Accession Number: P14416
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 118206
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1813
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes the D2 subtype of the dopamine receptor.This G-protein coupled receptor inhibits adenylyl cyclase activity.A missense mutation in this gene causes myoclonus dystonia; othermutations have been associated with schizophrenia. Alternativesplicing of this gene results in two transcript variants encodingdifferent isoforms. A third variant has been described, but it hasnot been determined whether this form is normal or due to aberrantsplicing.
- 1: Verma, V., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 285(45):35092-35103(2010)
- 2: Borroto-Escuela, D.O., et al. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 401(4):605-610(2010)
- 3: Stelzel, C., et al. J. Neurosci. 30(42):14205-14212(2010)
- 4: Huang, H.Y., et al. J. Formos. Med. Assoc. 109(10):736-739(2010)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 58-687
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin