- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 15 amino amino terminus of human DRAK1.
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Bl
- APPLICATION NOTE: DRAK1 peptide is used for blocking the activity of DRAK1 antibody.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store DRAK1 peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: STK17A
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: DRAK1, DRAK1, DAP kinase-related apoptosis-inducing protein kinase 1
- Protein Accession Number: Q9UEE5
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 14423930
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 9263
- 1: Sanjo H, Kawai T, Akira S. DRAKs, novel serine/threonine kinases related to death-associated protein kinase that trigger apoptosis. J Biol Chem 1998;273:29066-71.
- 2: Wesche H, Korherr C, Kracht M, Falk W, Resch K, Martin MU. The interleukin-1 receptor accessory protein (IL-1RAcP) is essential for IL-1-induced activation of interleukin-1 receptor-associated kinase (IRAK) and stress-activated protein kinases (SAP kinases). J Biol Chem 1997;272:7727-31>
- 3: Hofmeister R, Wiegmann K, Korherr C, Bernardo K, Kronke M, Falk W. Activation of acid sphingomyelinase by interleukin-1 (IL-1) requires the IL-1 receptor accessory protein. J Biol Chem 1997;272:27730-6 (RD1299)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 2147P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $95.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.