- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: HEK293 cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Ala 24 - Asn 239
- FUSION TAG: C-Fc Tag
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for WB. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 49 kDa
- PURITY: >95% as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: 50 mM tris, 100 mM glycine, pH7.5
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized Protein should be stored at -20°C or lower for long term storage. Upon reconstitution, working aliquots should be stored at -20°C or -70°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TNFRSF10A
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: TNFRSF10A, TRAIL-R1, CD261, APO2, DR4
- Protein Accession Number: NP_003835
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 8797
- Tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 10A (TNFRSF10A) is also known as TNF-related apoptosis-inducing ligand receptor 1 (TRAIL-R1), Death receptor 4 (DR4), CD261 and APO2, which belongs to TNF superfamily. TRAILR1 / TNFRSF10A contains 1 death domain and 3 TNFR-Cys repeats. TNFRSF10A / DR4 is widely expressed and high levels are found in spleen, peripheral blood leukocytes, small intestine and thymus, but also in K-562 erythroleukemia cells, MCF-7 breast carcinoma cells and activated T-cells. APO2 / TNFRSF10A is receptor for the cytotoxic ligand TNFSF10 / TRAIL. The adapter molecule FADD recruits caspase-8 to the activated receptor. The resulting death-inducing signaling complex (DISC) performs caspase-8 proteolytic activation which initiates the subsequent cascade of caspases (aspartate-specific cysteine proteases) mediating apoptosis. TRAILR-1 / DR4 / CD261 promotes the activation of NF-kappa-B.
- 1: Chaudhary P.M., et al., 1997, Immunity 7:821-830.
- 2: Simova S., et al., 2008, Apoptosis 13:423-436.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 96-747
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin