- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 19 amino acids near the carboxy terminus of human DR4.
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Blocking
- APPLICATION NOTE: DR4 peptide is used for blocking the activity of DR4 antibody.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store DR4 peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TNFRSF10A
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: DR4, APO2, CD261, TRAILR1, TRAILR-1, DR4, Tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 10A, Death receptor 4, TRAIL receptor 1
- Protein Accession Number: AAC51226
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 1945072
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 8797
- 1: Pan G; O'Rourke K; Chinnaiyan AM; O'Rourke K; Gentz R; Ebner R; Ni J; Dixit VM. The receptor for the cytotoxic ligand TRAIL. Science; 1997;276:111-113
- 2: Mizui Y, Yamazaki K, Sagane K, Tanaka I. cDNA cloning of mouse tumor necrosis factor-α converting enzyme (TACE) and partial analysis of its promoter. Gene 1999;233:67-74
- 3: Peschon JJ, Slack JL, Reddy P, et al. An essential role for ectodomain shedding in mammalian development. Science 1998;282:1281-4
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 1139P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $99.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin